Real Estate Observatory Logistics
Unique author in Italy, World Capital elaborates biannually a journal dedicated to the logistics real estate market , called “Borsino”, a prestigious tool monitoring and analyzing the recent dynamics of the logistics market.
Borsino mainly covers arguments such as:
- analysis of real estate market trends in Italy and in Europe;
- lease and sales values;
- Market SWOT analysis;
- specific insights and studies on sector, in collaboration with other research institutes;
- interviews and surveys;
- training courses, fairs and events.
Born in 2006, the Observatory is a real snapshot on the logistics real estate market, whose purpose is
- to contribute to the promotion and improvement of the sector;
- to promote research, information and real estate training;
- to discuss issues of interest and strategic value for the entire logistics chain;
- to facilitate the comparison between prime Italian logistics locations, and also with those in Europe.
The Borsino offers to companies and operators the possibility to be the main characters as: